Reports directly to the Research Director
- Mechanical research in various projects related to special machines in the field of environmental test beds (mainly temperature) using CAO Spaceclaim and SolidWork software.
- Finding the most apt and innovative technical solutions based on the requirements
- Carrying out sizing and calculations
- Drawing up manufacturing plans for mainly sheet metal equipment
- Consultation with approved suppliers
- Follow-up of production
- Receiving and checking manufactured products
- Drafting various research documents and technical material
- Integrating standards and safety regulations into your designs
- Possibility of travel to meet our clients and supplier contact
This description outlines the primary responsibilities, but it is not exhaustive.
According to profile and experience.
The job is based in Saint Ouen l’Aumône.
The term "candidate" is used here and in the rest of the document as a generic term, it can represent both a male or female candidate.
The candidate has completed a course such as a two- or three-year Higher Education diploma such as an Advanced Technician’s Certificate, industrial product construction, technology degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a bachelor’s degree.
The candidate must have at least two years experience, ideally in mechanical design and preferably working with special machines.
Languages and skills
English language proficiency is a plus.
Proficiency in Spaceclaim or Solidworks software is essential, as well as the Office suite.
Expertise in CAD (3D and 2D) tools.
- Passionate and known for your relevance
- Clever and creative in designing projects you are overseeing
- Has an inner drive and is fearless in finding solutions to complex design problems
- Proficiency in design and technical drawing standards