Reports directly to the Workshop Manager
- Preventative and curative maintenance of industrial and/or pharmaceutical environmental and temperature equipment (chambers, thermal shock, salt spray, furnaces, sterilisers, ICH and pharmaceutical stability environmental chambers, etc.)
This description outlines the primary responsibilities, but it is not exhaustive.
According to profile and experience.
The job is based mostly in the Parisian region and occasionally in adjacent departments.
The term “candidate” is used here and in the rest of the document as a generic term, it can represent both a male or female candidate.
The candidate has completed a course such as a two-year Higher Education diploma in subjects such as an Advanced Technician’s Certificate in Industrial Refrigeration, IFFI (French Institute of Industrial Refrigeration) or electronics, followed by training or experience in refrigeration.
The candidate must have at least two years experience, ideally in mechanical design and preferably working with special machines.
You have 1-3 years experience in a similar role. You have a certificate of aptitude for “fluid handling” and an electrical certification.
- Automatism and regulation knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of electrics is required
- Knowledge of refrigeration is essential
- Can handle basic administrative files (maintenance contracts, intervention reports, etc.)
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent IT and administrative skills (e.g. Office suite)
- Organise and manage priorities
- Respects confidentiality
- Autonomous, methodical and organised
- Excellent internal and external communication skills and relationship building
- Rigour in the application of procedures
- Compliance with deadlines
- Interested in and curious about technology
- Good image when dealing with customers
- Responsible and aware of his/her actions
The ideal candidate has an analytical edge, sense of organisation and is autonomous.