Reports directly to the Sales Director
- Locate and target future business, clients and potential markets in the assigned zone
- Identify and analyse evolutions in the needs of potential clients and offer adapted solutions
- Analyse calls for tender
- Develop and build customer loyalty within the portfolio
- Draw up a technical and sales offer (in collaboration with our research unit)
- Draft offers with the support of the Sales Director
- Ensure that all offer negotiation is in line with the Company’s sales policy.
- Be responsible for sending the monthly business report
- Uphold and promote the company’s image
This description outlines the primary responsibilities, but it is not exhaustive.
According to your profile and experience, remuneration will consist of a fixed salary and a bonus based on revenue development in your sector.
The job is based in the South-West of France, ideally Toulouse or Bordeaux.
The term "candidate" is used here and in the rest of the document as a generic term, it can represent both a male or female candidate.
The candidate has completed a course such as a two- to five-year Higher Education diploma such as an Advanced Technician’s Certificate, business school or equivalent.
The candidate has two years of B2B sales experience, ideally in the industrial sector.
English language proficiency is a plus.
- Personality suited to a small to medium size company
- Developer spirit
- Great internal and external interpersonal skills
- Capable of understanding the operation of technical products
- Proficiency in sales and prospecting strategies
- Solid negotiation skills
In order to carry out the tasks assigned to you, the company provides you with a laptop, mobile phone and company car. Internal company tools allow you to summarise and meet your objectives. In addition, internal product, service and technical training will allow you to quickly understand your role.
- Please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.